- Types of Information Collected
- How is Your Information Collected?
- How is Your Information Used?
- How is Your Information Shared?
- What Choices Do You Have?
- How is Your Information Protected?
- How Do You Contact BullPEN?
Types of Information Collected
- Your mobile device information (e.g., device model, operating system version, device date and time, unique device identifiers, mobile network information);
- How you use our mobile application such as search parameters and our mobile application performance;
- Breed preferences;
- Location data set by you;
- Particular bulls saved by you;
- Your personal communications with us (e.g., by phone, postal mail, email, or social media), including personal identifiers (e.g., name, phone number, postal address, email address and other contact information); and
- Your IP address.
If you choose not to provide information, we may not be able to provide you with requested services or information.
How is Your Information Collected?
You Provide It to Us
We collect information that you (1) email to us, (2) enter on our digital properties when you use the BullPEN mobile application, or (3) give us in other ways (e.g., when you contact us seeking user service assistance).
Automatic Information Collecting
When you download, access, and use the BullPEN mobile application, it may use technology to automatically collect usage details and device information. This technology may include:
- Device Internal Memory. Android and Apple mobile devices allow mobile applications to save data to the internal memory of the mobile device. We cannot access the information saved to the internal memory and you may delete the information at any time.
- REST API. Representational state transfer technology (“REST”) is an architectural style and approach to communications often used in web services development. Application programming interface (“API”) works together with REST by collecting data, like search parameters and input for searches, to permit a structured request and response system.
Third-Party Automated Collection
We and our service providers use anonymous identifiers to collect and store certain types of information (e.g., type of device, time and date, and session ID) whenever you interact with the BullPEN mobile application or third-parties that use our services.
How is Your Information Used?
- Conduct research and analysis to improve the mobile application experience;
- Connect with users regarding user service or experience via our website or email address;
- Connect with users via postal mail and electronic communication to promote the BullPEN mobile application; and
How is Your Information Shared?
We may share information collected about your device’s IP address, location, and user-agent string with basic device information with companies that provide support services to us (such as printers, email providers, analytics providers, web hosting providers, and payment processors). These companies save the information up to ninety (90) days and do not use any information for advertising. These companies may need this information about you and your device in order to perform their functions. While we do not control the actions of these third parties, we limit information shared with service providers to what is necessary to fulfill such support services.
We may disclose information we collect when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; to facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy, or disposal of all or part of our business or assets; or to protect the rights property or safety of our company, our users, or others.
Elsewhere or At Your Direction
At your direction or request, or when you otherwise consent, we may share your information.
Sharing Non-Identifiable or Aggregate Information with Third Parties
We may share non-identifiable or aggregate information with third parties for lawful purposes.
In connection with the sale or transfer of some or all of our business assets, we may transfer the corresponding information regarding our users. We also may retain a copy of that user information.
What Choices Do You Have?
If you do not wish to receive advertisements, coupons, or other promotional postal mail, please contact us by email or phone number to opt out.
If you do not wish to receive email promotions, please contact us by email or phone number to opt out.
Uninstall BullPEN Mobile Application
You can stop all further collection of information by the BullPEN mobile application by uninstalling it from your device. You may use the standard uninstall process available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. Please note that if you uninstall the BullPEN mobile application from your device, the BullPEN unique identifier associated with your device will be deleted. If you re-install the application on the same device, we will not be able to re-associate this identifier to your previous transactions and activities.
How is Your Information Protected?
For the information that is saved, we maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. Please note that we do not save, outside the BullPEN mobile application and user mobile device themselves, the following information: breed preferences, userset location, and search parameters.
Remember that no website, mobile application, database, or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” Therefore, you are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
How Do You Contact BullPEN?
- Phone: 308-458-8369; and
- Email: email@example.com.
Last Updated: 2/27/2020